DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC RISK THE CLUBHOUSE OFFICE IS CLOSED
If you need to conduct business to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call (407) 396-0425 and leave a message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
On behalf of the Signature Management Solutions and the Club Cortile Master Association
Your cooperation is appreciated!
The Board of Directors understands the economic impact caused by this pandemic. Please understand if everyone stops making payments the economic impact continues. The association assessments pay for liability and property insurance and we cannot go without especially with hurricane season around the corner. Association assessments also pay for the maintenance of our clubhouse and facilities, as well as landscaping, security, and utilities. If any community association needs additional funding it is done by a special assessment or a loan which increases the financial burden on everyone. This will not be necessary if everyone continues to pay assessments. As of today, the association maintenance fees remain the same; however, the board may review the collection policy and budget in the future.
About Club Cortile
Our gated, master planned community was built in 2006, and features 116 condominums and 106 townhomes. Crisp lines of stuccoed buildings encircle a small lake with recreation facilities at one end, just inside Club Cortile's entry gate. Each unit has a full kitchen, laundry and private screened patio or balcony.
Amenities include outdoor pool, gym, 4,000 square foot Clubhouse and activity center, internet/computer room, movie theatre, basketball and tennis courts, and children's play area.
Shopping and dining are a 5 minute drive. Disney World is approximately a 10-15 minute drive. Also close to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Sea World, plus much more.
Our on-site manager is available Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM. On site security is available after 6 PM. All residents and renters must have a parking sticker. Visitor parking is available in front of the Clubhouse.
To contact the manager, please call Viki Conlon at (407) 396-0425. To contact security, please call (407) 456-9538.
- Onsite Manager
- Fitness Center
- Community Kitchen
- Computer Lab
- Hot Tub
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
Flora Ridge Elementary School
Kissimmee Middle School
Celebration High School
Amenities at Club Cortile
The onsite manager, Viki Conlon, is available Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM in the clubhouse, and can be reached at (407) 396-0425.
The clubhouse is open Monday-Friday from 10 am to 5 pm. Please note the clubhouse kitchen is not open to the public.
The fitness center, located at the clubhouse, has a separate entrance and is open from 6 am to 9 pm.
Pool and Hot Tub
The pool deck is open from 6 AM to dusk.
Tennis and Basketball Courts
The tennis court and basketball court are open 6 am to dusk.
Theater and Conference Rooms
The theater and conference room are available when the club house is open.
The playground is open from 6 AM to dusk.
All residents and renters must have a parking sticker. Owners may contact Envera for stickers. Each home will be assigned 2 F class parking stickers. Additional parking stickers may be purchased for $25 each.
Club Cortile Master Association Governing Documents
Club Cortile Condominium Association Governing Documents
Club Cortile Townhome Association Governing Documents
Homeowner Information Update Form
Homeowner Portal Instructions
Payments & Dues
Other Options & Instructions
Letters, Notices, & Updates
Meeting Minutes (October, 2019)
Meeting Minutes (June, 2019)
Meeting Minutes (May, 2019)
Condo Fire Window Letters
Condo Fire Window Letter June, 2019
Condo Fire Window Letter October, 2018
Condominium Fire Windows Engineering Report
Condo Fire Window Report (Link)
Condo Fire Window Report (Download)
Parking and Visitor Access
Club Cortile has partnered with Envera for gate access security. Their service will allow you to have control over the person(s) who will be granted access to your community at the Main Gate. Rather than an attendant at a gate, live remote guards provide efficient and quick guest verification. Envera accounts can be accessed by smart phone app or MyEnvera.com.
Using the Envera System:
Residents will need a windshield sticker applied to their windshield to gain access into the community. Each owner with the Association will be eligible to receive up to two (2) windshield stickers per household at no charge. Additional windshield stickers can be purchased for $25.00 each. Renters may purchase windshield stickers for $25.00. Payment must be received at the time of issuance by Check or Money Order (made payable to Club Cortile Master Association).
Updating Your Guest List
MyEnvera.com Website & Smartphone App
Owners can add and update visitor information via the MyEnvera website or app. Log on with your username and password. The information you submit will be instantly saved to your account.
Residents can schedule guests over the phone by calling Customer Service toll-free at 1 (877) 936-8372. Your information will be updated immediately by the Customer Service agent.
New Residents and Visitors
Welcome to Club Cortile! Please see our helpful policy reminders below. If you have any questions, the on-site manager will be happy to assist you at (407) 396-0425.
- No Pets are allowed on property.
- Speed limit is 5 mph on property.
- No swimming allowed in the pond. The pond is for drainage runoff.
- Please call security at (407) 456-9538 or the non-emergency police number at (407) 846-3333 for after hour complaints.
- Rentals are not handled by the management office. All short term and long term rentals are by private parties.
- A copy of all current rental leases are required to be kept on file in the manager’s office.
- A key or access code for emergency access to the unit must be provided to the manager.
- No grills are allowed to be used on the property.
- The pedestrian gate code will be changed quarterly. Please contact the manager for the new gate code.
- Commercial vehicles may only be parked on property while performing a contracted service. Commercial vehicles that are parked in the community over night will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Drivers causing damage to the gate system by tailgating or cutting off vehicles will be denied access to the community and billed for all repair costs.
- Club Cortile Covenants and Restrictions are enforced through community inspections and a fine policy.
In the Clubhouse
- The gym may be accessed until 9 PM from the pool deck when the club house is closed.
- Children are welcome to use the theater with adult supervision.
- Conference room contains a computer with internet access and a printer for use when the club house is open.
- Manager’s office is open Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
At the Tennis/Basketball Court
- Tennis court closes at dusk.
- No bikes, skateboards or roller blades allowed.
At the Pool
- No lifeguard on duty.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision.
- Swim wear is required. Street clothes are not allowed.
- Children under 2 must wear swim diapers.
- Pool closes at dusk.
- No alcohol allowed.
- No glass allowed on pool deck.
At the Playground
- Children must be 12 or under to use the Tot Lot.
- Children using the Tot Lot must have adult supervision.